Bacon Camp San Francisco is coming March 21st. Wow, Bacon camp? really? yes really. This is a camp about Bacon, to celebrate bacon and of course to eat bacon. We printed stickers for the folks at Bacon Camp, so you may want to go. Check out what is on the schedule of events. Oh yeah, the proceeds go to the American Heart Association.
Bacon Camp Blog
Bacon Camp on Twitter
1. Scott Kveton, Bacon Chowder
2. Jason Moore, Bacon Confit Croque Monsieur, Bacon Cordial
3. Pete Hottelet, 6 or 7 cases of Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator
4. SisterMable Syrup, Mable Bacon & Bourbon Pie and PUFF the Magic Bacon! [recipe will be available at BaconCamp, yo]
5. Caleb Sexton, Bacon Wrapped Dates Stuffed with Peanut Butter, recipe
6. Eugene Eric Kim. I will make the Bacon Explosion entirely from scratch — homemade sausage, bacon, the works.
7. Margo, chocolate bacon cookies
8. Karen, maple bacon cookies
9. Marcel, bacon infused bourbon
10. Garry, bacon peanut brittle
11. NetDiva, bringing bacon macaroni and cheese.
12. Christine, with either bacon mashed potatoes (playa recipe) or a bacon tart. We also made sure to invite the folks from the dog park whose Lab is named ‘Bacon.’
13. Jason, Bacon Hummus and possibly Bacon Bruschetta
14. Eran Hammer, Caramelized Bacon
15. Jenny Oh, bacon + cheddar scones with bacon butter
16. Joy Begbie, Something bacontastic!
17. juliebardenhagen, Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos
18. April, Bacon Cheddar Tart and/or bacon popcorn
19. RICK! Homecured and Smoked, Cinnamon, Clove, Coffee and Maple Bacon