Custom Embroidered Patches
StickerGiant custom stitches embroidered patches in quantities greater than 100. Our embroidered patch experts can help you get a great patch made for your project.
- Custom print any design
- Free artwork setup
- Quantities greater than 100
- 3 week turnaround
- 50 piece minimum orders
- 36 colors of fabric to choose from
- 138 thread colors to choose from, we do our best to match to Pantone colors
- 3-4 week turnaround, 2 Week Rush Orders
- None For sew-on application.
- Plastic For sew-on purposes. Makes for a sturdier patch and a smoother backing.
- Heat Seal For permanent heat-press or iron-on application of patches to most garments.
- Adhesive Pressure sensitive. For temporary application. Good for up to 4 or 5 uses. Can be sewn on for permanent hold.
- Velcro Includes both male and female sides. Available in black, white, and tan.
- Nonwoven Fabric Thin, paperlike fabric to hide backside stitching. For sew-on application.
- Full embroidery or partial embroidery available
- Satin Stitch Flat stitches sewn closely together to cover sections of fabric. Used for letters, borders, and areas of design. Forms a pattern resembling satin.
- Fill Stitch A series of parallel running stitches used to cover large areas. Can alter the angle, length, and repeat sequence of the stitches to create different fill patterns.
- Running Stitch A single line of stitches used mostly for thin outlines or borders and fine detailing.
- Puff Embroidery Satin stitches are sewn over a foam / plastic / rubber foundation to create a 3-D puffy effect. Works best with large rounded letters and art.
- Merrow Standard patch border. A 1/8" border that overlocks the emblem edge, preventing fraying. For large, simple shapes like circles and shields.
- Hot Knife Cut Smooth, hot knife cut stitched border. For patches with complex shapes or detailed borders.
- Satin Stitch Border A hot knife cut border with a 1/16" satin stitch edge that simulates a merrow border without overlocking the emblem's edge.
- Cut Smooth cut fabric border. No stitching on the patch edge.