Silkscreen Sticker Information
Silkscreen stickers are printed using old school techniques and are the most durable kind of sticker you can get. They cost more, and have some artwork limitations, but boy silkscreen stickers can be nice.
Silkscreen Sticker Options
- 2 types of vinyl available as the substrate, a thick white or yellow vinyl material.
- Additional Lamination protects against abrasion and most solvents, oil, gasoline and some acids.
- A few adhesive options for silkscreen:
- Super Sticky. Super-tac adhesive available – has an immediate and permanent tack when applied
- Kinda Sticky. Ultra-tac adhesive available – has a high initial tack and strong ultimate bond.
- Removable adhesive available – low tack and is completely removable with no adhesive residue. Great for skins!
- Spot color matching available for Pantone colors using UV inks.
- Silkscreen stickers are printed using a lower line screen (35-65 lines per inch). This means that silkscreen printing is not the best way to print shading, shadows or gradients of color. We find that the best silkscreen stickers utilize solid colors.
- These stickers always finish as individual stickers with back liners cut to the shape of the finished sticker and a on a crack-n-peel liner, or what is called a split back liner.
- Back printing options and custom shaped die-cuts available.
- These stickers print in 4-5 business days.
- Super Durable! They can be applied indoors or outdoors with a durability of 3-5 years
- Often used for bumper stickers, car windows, store-front windows.