Data Entry/Categorization Specialist (Customer Success)
The Data Entry/Categorization Specialist (Customer Success) has the chops to navigate the most challenging moments with ease and confidence. You know how to deliver world-class customer experiences. You are a master of relationships, including the relationships within all teams at StickerGiant. You enjoy reviewing and understanding more about who customers are based on industry to provide meaningful insights to StickerGiant. Your passion is the pursuit of solutions to prevent recurring customer service issues. You also aspire to grow into a full-time permanent position during your time here at StickerGiant.
*This is an indefinite temporary position, meaning there is no end in sight however conversion is not promised at this time. There is an opportunity to be considered for other openings while in this position. Please inquire for more information.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assign categories according to the appropriate industries customers work in to provide insight into StickerGiant’s customer mix
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Establishes entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies.
- Provide effective problem-solving skills and effective communication skills to resolve customer challenges
- Develop proficiency in StickerGiant’s business and become an expert in our product offerings
- Consult with customers to ensure orders are print-ready: art fidelity, color perfect, and carefully handled
- Deliver thorough, accurate, and efficient communication on all StickerGiant products and processes with customers
- Provide input to streamline the customer experience through continuous improvement initiatives and workflow automation
- Handle customer issues and deliver the best possible experience for all customers and StickerGiant team members
- Live by and model StickerGiant core values: All In, Grow and Learn, Positive Energy
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- Minimum of 1 year of related work-related experience in a similar role handling data entry and/or customer service
- Spanish speaking (preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Proficient typing speed and accuracy
- Strong ability to stay organized
- Comfortable with computers and technology
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Critical thinking, especially problem-solving with data-driven approaches
- Ability to maintain a close eye on weekly, monthly, quarterly productivity metrics and to adjust focus as needed to meet goals
- Engaged in learning more about customer’s businesses to provide proper industry categorization
- Interest and ability to grow professionally with support from StickerGiant
- Mac literate, Adobe Illustrator, Slack, Google Docs, Zendesk preferred
- Experience with value delivery to customers and effectively solving problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to embrace and follow a common business framework such as Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and Open Book Management
- Highly organized with a focus on execution
- Adaptability to work under pressure, sometimes with competing deadlines and schedules
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time position
- Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
- Overtime is NOT required but is available upon request
Salary Range: $15.00 To $17.00 Hourly
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire for more information
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.