Customer Success Representative at StickerGiant
StickerGiant is an essential business that provides high-quality stickers and labels, fast turnaround, and excellent customer service. Our mission is to create a good company to work for which leads to happy, healthy Giants. We are guided by our values; All In, Grow & Learn, Positive Energy. We value and embrace the diversity of identities, experiences, thoughts, needs, and approaches. We communicate frequently and transparently which allows our employees to see, experience, and take ownership of our shared success together.
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) has the chops to navigate the most challenging moments with ease and confidence. You know how to deliver world-class customer experiences. You are a master of relationships - customer relationships and relationships within all teams at StickerGiant. Your passion is the pursuit of solutions to prevent recurring customer service issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver high-quality customer experiences consistently using a wide variety of methods (phone, email, chat, in-person)
- Provide effective problem-solving skills and effective communication skills to resolve customer challenges
- Develop proficiency in StickerGiant’s business and become an expert in our product offerings
- Consult with customers to ensure orders are print-ready: art fidelity, color perfect and carefully handled
- Deliver thorough, accurate and efficient communication on all StickerGiant products and processes with customers
- Provide input to streamline the customer experience through continuous improvement initiatives and workflow automation
- Handle customer issues and deliver the best possible experience for all customers and StickerGiant team members
- Live by and model StickerGiant core values: All In, Grow and Learn, Positive Energy
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Psychology or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of related work-related experience in a similar role handling direct customer relationships in a sales or service capacity
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Superb attention to the standards of customer service
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Critical thinking, especially problem-solving with data-driven approaches
- Ability to maintain a close eye on weekly, monthly, quarterly productivity metrics and to adjust focus as needed to meet goals
- Interest and ability to grow professionally with support from StickerGiant
- Mac literate, Adobe Illustrator, Slack, Google Docs, Zendesk preferred
- Experience with value delivery to customers and effectively solving problems quickly and effectively
- Ability to embrace and follow a common business framework such as Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and Open Book Management
- Highly organized with a focus on execution
- Adaptability to work under pressure, sometimes with competing deadlines and schedules
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending, and overhead reaching
- Walking, grasping, and gripping
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time position non-exempt
- Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
- Overtime is NOT required but is available upon request
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% company-paid employee premiums for health, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
- Company covers a portion of healthcare costs for dependents (spouse, child, and domestic partner). Affordable dental coverage offered.
- 2 weeks PTO + 9 paid holidays + 6 paid sick days
- 401(k) matching 100% up to 2% of your contribution + guaranteed 3% regardless of your contribution (total of 5% company contribution)
- “Gainshare” bonus program: Each quarter we provide a bonus to all employees IF the company exceeds plan numbers for profit.
- Professional Development: We provide opportunities for attending conferences, obtaining and/or renewing certifications, and participating in workshops and will tailor-make your career development plan with you
Salary Range: $17.00 To $19.00 Hourly
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will possibly require on-site work, please inquire for more information
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.