Finishing Manufacturing Assistant (FMA) - Bridge Shift
The Finishing Manufacturing Assistant (FMA) serves as the final stage of production for kiss cut and die-cut stickers prior to the packaging and shipping stages of customer orders. At times, you may be required to operate other production machinery and equipment (the shrink wrap machine and shipping/packaging station). Speed, accuracy, and quality are your passions, but especially your ability to support the team and adapt to changes in order volume. Being a supportive member of a team and being “All In” come naturally to you.
*This position begins as a temporary-to-hire that is intended to convert between 30-90 working days. Please inquire for more information.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assemble, finish and process a large daily volume of print rolls, sheets and final sticker products
- Assemble shipping packets and support shipping team with daily product workflow
- Operate product camera and package products into ship cartons
- Perform quality control inspections and remove defective items
- Offer ideas for continuous improvement within the production process
- Cross-train on other printing machinery as needed and develop the capacity to support other team members in production
- Maintain a clean workstation at all times
- Cross-collaboration with other teams and departments
- Help prioritize workflow to ensure optimal daily efficiency and productivity
- Check all job order notes and ensure all jobs ship complete and accurate
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Completion of High School education or equivalent
- Aptitude for mechanical operation
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Superb attention to detail and product quality
- Excellent attendance and punctuality - accurately record work time on a daily basis
- Interest and ability to grow professionally with support from StickerGiant
- Duties require frequent standing throughout working shift for 8 to 12 hours
- Ability to read and interpret order sheets and other documents
- Able to lift 10 lbs. continuously and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending, and overhead reaching
- Frequent walking
- Fine hand manipulation, grasping, and gripping
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Monday - Friday
- 1st Shift hours include: 5am-1:30pm
- Bridge Sift hours include: 10am-6:30pm (shift differential available)
- 2nd Shift hours include: 1pm-9:30pm (shift differential available)
- 3rd Shift hours include: 9pm-5:30am (shift differential available)
- Overtime is NOT required but is available upon request
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire
BENEFITS & PERKS (once converted to a permanent employee)
- 100% company-paid employee premiums for health, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
- Company covers a portion of healthcare costs for dependents (spouse, child, and domestic partner). Affordable dental coverage offered.
- 2 weeks PTO + 9 paid holidays + 6 paid sick days
- 401(k) matching 100% up to 2% of your contribution + guaranteed 3% regardless of your contribution (total of 5% company contribution)
- Professional Development: We provide opportunities for attending conferences, obtaining and/or renewing certifications, and participating in workshops and will tailor-make your career development plan with you
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire for more information.
Salary Range: $15.00 To 16.00 Hourly
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.