Manufacturing Data Entry Specialist (Temp-to-Hire)
StickerGiant is an essential business that provides high-quality stickers and labels, fast turnaround, and excellent customer service. Our mission is to create a good company to work for which leads to happy, healthy Giants. We are guided by our values; All In, Grow & Learn, Positive Energy. We value and embrace the diversity of identities, experiences, thoughts, needs, and approaches. We communicate frequently and transparently which allows our employees to see, experience, and take ownership of our shared success together.
The Manufacturing Data Entry Specialist’s primary focus is to reconcile and close all completed jobs using FileMaker. You will ensure the accuracy and consistency of each job order daily. The Manufacturing Data Entry Specialist assesses job orders and identifies inconsistencies to aid in a positive customer experience and proper revenue recognition. Additionally, you will provide administrative support to the Director of Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, and the QA/QC Specialist. Ideally, you are someone who is organized and detail-oriented. Being a supportive member of a team and being “All In” come naturally to you.
*This position begins as a temporary-to-hire that is intended to convert between 30-90 working days. Please inquire for more information.*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reconcile completed job orders, including line item quantities, actual rolls/order, shipping payment, etc.
- Process all completed job order tie-outs for revenue recognition
- Efficiently use Microsoft Suite, G Suite, and FileMaker for all functions of the position
- Manually file closed job paperwork proceeding with the job tie-out
- Provide administrative support to the Director of Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering Manager, and the QA/QC Specialist
- Help enter and track data in Excel to support manufacturing and quality
- Work closely with Director of Manufacturing and Manufacturing leadership to help resolve quality product issues
- Cross-train on other printing machinery as needed and develop the capacity to support other team members in manufacturing
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- 1-2 years of experience in an administrative support role or work-related experience in a similar role
- Proficient in data reconciliation and personal organization
- Working knowledge of computers
- 1-3 years of experience in Microsoft Suite and G Suite required
- Experience using FileMaker is preferred but not required
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent attendance and punctuality - accurately record work time on a daily basis
- Interest and ability to grow professionally with support from StickerGiant
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- Completion of High School education or equivalent
- Completion of Associates or Bachelors degree strongly preferred, but not required
- Duties require standing (except breaks and lunch) throughout working shift for 8 to 12 hours
- Able to use a computer, keyboard, phone
- Able to lift 10 lbs. continuously and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 lbs.
- Frequent walking, grasping, gripping, and fine hand manipulation
- Visual acuity at short distances - able to detect variances in orders and cut marks
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending and overhead reaching
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time non-exempt position
- Monday - Friday
- Hours scheduled: 8am-4pm
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire
Salary Range: $14.00 To $16.00 Hourly
BENEFITS & PERKS (once you are converted to a permanent Giant):
- 100% company-paid employee premiums for health, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
- Company covers a portion of healthcare costs for dependents (spouse, child, and domestic partner). Affordable dental coverage offered.
- 2 weeks PTO + 9 paid holidays + 6 paid sick days
- 401(k) matching 100% up to 2% of your contribution + guaranteed 3% regardless of your contribution (total of 5% company contribution)
- “Gainshare” bonus program: Each quarter we provide a bonus to all employees IF the company exceeds plan numbers for profit.
- Professional Development: We provide opportunities for attending conferences, obtaining and/or renewing certifications, and participating in workshops and will tailor-make your career development plan with you
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will possibly require on-site work, please inquire for more information
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.