StickerGiant is an essential business that provides high-quality stickers and labels, fast turnaround, and excellent customer service. Our mission is to create a good company to work for which leads to happy, healthy Giants. We are guided by our values; All In, Grow & Learn, Positive Energy. We value and embrace the diversity of identities, experiences, thoughts, needs, and approaches. We communicate frequently and transparently which allows our employees to see, experience, and take ownership of our shared success together.
The Manufacturing Specialist’s primary focus is to support the entire Manufacturing Operations team with day-to-day cross-technical support. You are a curious, creative problem-solver who never tires with the thrill of getting things just right to make a high-quality product. You are a team player and can jump in and help at a moment’s notice.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direct support across multiple print and laser machines
- Develop deep knowledge of complex print and laser machines by learning advanced operation and maintenance procedures
- Visually observe the manufacturing floor to evaluate manufacturing bottlenecks and actively communicate with machine operators to assess where support is needed
- Support the execution of manufacturing volumes and achievement of daily manufacturing goals
- Observe the entire manufacturing line and suggest new ideas for improvement to smooth manufacturing workflow
- Perform regular quality checks as well as provide quality suggestions to QA Technician
- Embrace and demonstrate StickerGiant core values of All In, Grow & Learn, Positive energy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Completion of High School education or equivalent
- 2 years of direct machine operator experience in a manufacturing environment
- Attention to detail related to product quality and machine process quality.
- Aptitude for mechanical operation, manufacturing processes, and procedures
- Basic math skills and superb attention to detail and product quality
- Excellent attendance and punctuality - accurately record work time on a daily basis
- Interest and ability to grow professionally with support from StickerGiant
- Duties require standing (excluding breaks and lunch) throughout working shift for 8 to 10 hours
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Occasional climbing, stooping, bending and overhead reaching
- Frequent walking, grasping and gripping
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time position non-exempt
- Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
- Bridge Shift - hours include: 8am-6pm (includes 1-hour break) or 8am-5pm (no break)
- Overtime is NOT required but is available upon request
- This position will require in-person/on-site work, please inquire
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% company-paid employee premiums for health, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
- Company covers a portion of healthcare costs for dependents (spouse, child, and domestic partner). Affordable dental coverage offered.
- 2 weeks PTO + 9 paid holidays + 6 paid sick days
- 401(k) matching 100% up to 2% of your contribution + guaranteed 3% regardless of your contribution (total of 5% company contribution)
- “Gainshare” bonus program: Each quarter we provide a bonus to all employees IF the company exceeds plan numbers for profit.
- Professional Development: We provide opportunities for attending conferences, obtaining and/or renewing certifications, and participating in workshops and will tailor-make your career development plan with you
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will possibly require on-site work, please inquire for more information
Salary Range: $19.00 To $20.50 Hourly
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.