Social Media Strategist
StickerGiant provides high-quality stickers and labels, fast turnaround, and excellent customer service to our customers. Our humble mission is to help people tell their story. Our customers count on us for continuous high-quality products, services, and speed. We value employees who are fully committed to StickerGiant, competent and accountable to their team, and bring their best every day. We run our company using Open Book Management practices which allows our employees to see, experience, and take ownership of our shared success together.
The Social Media Strategist is a creative storyteller and brainiac numbers Jedi. You can pull an audience in with killer content while also digging into the numbers on the back end. You have a passion for building relationships with multiple customers across the universe of social media. While your world revolves around daily attention to every detail, you love thinking big and planning great campaigns. This is an opportunity to join a world-class Marketing team crushing eCommerce strategies for a fast-growth company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and deliver content strategies in alignment with our brand identity for StickerGiant customers and fans across channels such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Reddit and more utilizing Sprout Social, including comfortability going live on social platforms
- Write, edit, schedule, execute and measure digital content across all StickerGiant social media accounts
- Manage a content calendar & monthly content meetings in collaboration among the Marketing team to create a good mix of content and stay synced up with larger campaigns
- Track and analyze content-related data and reports related to measuring the effectiveness of campaigns and content
- Synthesize analytic information, develop insights, and use insights to better inform future content and campaigns
- Provide editorial support and proofreading for website content, blogs, emails, video and podcast scripts
- Engage and respond to customers on social media channels in coordination with the Customer Success team; including monitoring on weekends and holidays as necessary
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on special projects such as generating copy for ads, participating in podcasting, and supporting other marketing strategies and initiatives
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Business Psychology, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Public Relations, Business Management, Math, Statistics or a related discipline
- 2-4 years experience in social media and digital marketing for business (internships included, please outline in cover letter)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Experience with Sprout Social, Facebook Business Manager, TikTok Analytics & other social media advertising platforms preferred, including willingness to learn
- Bonus points if you have experience with Google Analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Demonstrated experience conducting competitive research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification to inform social media strategies
- Experience with online content production and scheduling methods with large scale and reach
- Experience maintaining social media pages, company profiles, and brand sentiment
- Proficiency in written communication, grammar, proofreading, editing
- Highly creative, able to incubate new ideas and experiment regularly
- Google Analytics reporting, analysis, and social listening tools
- Experience measuring social media metrics, developing analysis, and performing continuous improvement for future campaigns
- A desire to learn and understand business operational frameworks such as Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and Open Book Management
- Able to manipulate data within Excel
POSITION SCHEDULE DETAILS
- Full-time position
- Monday - Friday (40 hours/week)
- Occasional weekend work, based on various project needs
- This position may require on-site work, please inquire for more information
BENEFITS & PERKS
- 100% company-paid employee premiums for health, vision, STD, LTD, and life insurance.
- Company covers a portion of healthcare costs for dependents (spouse, child, and domestic partner). Affordable dental coverage offered.
- 3 weeks PTO + 9 paid holidays + 6 paid sick days
- 401(k) matching 100% up to 2% of your contribution + guaranteed 3% regardless of your contribution (total of 5% company contribution)
- “Gainshare” bonus program: Each quarter we provide a bonus to all employees IF the company exceeds plan numbers for profit.
- Professional Development: We provide opportunities for attending conferences, obtaining and/or renewing certifications, and participating in workshops and will tailor-make your career development plan with you
Salary Range: $55,000.00 To $60,000.00 Annually
STICKERGIANT WORKING CONDITIONS - COVID19
- StickerGiant is considered an essential business and we are committed to providing a happy, healthy, and safe working environment for our Giants (i.e. employees)
- We have addressed risks proactively which includes: prioritizing critical operations, communicating with employees and customers regarding all business changes, adhering to proper/recurring cleaning procedures, enforcing social distancing and the proper use of protective clothing and equipment (provided to all employees by StickerGiant), implementing teleworking where possible, and keep informed status locally
- This position will possibly require on-site work, please inquire for more information
We care a great deal about creating an environment where all Giants can bring their whole selves to work and to provide all candidates with an equitable, inclusive and accessible recruitment process in alignment with our values. At StickerGiant, we provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, race, national origin, citizenship status, political opinion, social group, ethnic origin, marital status, union affiliation, union sympathy, physical or mental disability, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all conditions of employment including recruitment, hiring, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. If you prefer accommodation during the recruiting process, or you have feedback about your candidate experience at StickerGiant, please contact the Director of People+Culture.