Added Items to the cart
What Are The Differences Between Die Cut Stickers And Kiss Cut Stickers?
The main difference between these two popular sticker options, comes down to how the sticker is finished on it's backing. A Die Cut Sticker will be laser cut completely through the backing of the sticker, so all you see is the custom shape and sticker design. Kiss Cut Stickers are also digitally printed, laser cut, and come in three finishes - on rolls, on rolls with perforations and individually sheeted with slight amount of paper backing surrounding the sticker itself.
Both the Die Cut and Kiss Cut Stickers are digitally printed on white polypropylene, for a durable product you can stick just about anywhere. Choose from glossy or matte laminations and always get free custom shapes and full color printing with both Die Cut and Kiss Cut Stickers. In fact, if you were to print the same design in a Die Cut Sticker or a Kiss Cut Sticker, once peeled from the backing both of your stickers would look the same. To help you decide between these popular choices, we've outlined some of the key differences below.
About Die Cut Stickers
The key feature of a Die Cut Sticker is how the backing of the sticker aligns exactly with the shape and size of the sticker itself. The crack and peel design of the backing, makes Die Cut Stickers easy to apply, display on a countertop, or toss into a bag alongside a customer's purchase. Die Cut Stickers from StickerGiant are also available in your choice of a glossy or matte finish.
- Sticker backing is always cut to the edges of your custom sticker shape.
- Custom shapes are one of our specialties in Die Cut Stickers.
- Die Cut Stickers are stacked and shrink wrapped for delivery so your stickers arrive ready for display or handing out at your next event!
- The custom shape of your Die Cut Sticker should be larger than 1” x 1”. If your custom design is smaller than this, our Kiss Cut Stickers will be perfect for you!
About Kiss Cut Stickers
The custom shapes of our Kiss Cut Stickers are all laser cut, just with a slightly lighter touch than that of our Die Cut Stickers. This means your custom shaped sticker will peel from the backing and roll smoothly.
- In general, our Kiss Cut Stickers will be finished on a roll with or without perforations, or individually sheeted, making sure your stickers are ready to share, as soon as you open the box!
- If your custom sticker design is smaller than 1 x 1 inches, our Kiss Cut Stickers are a great choice for you.