Jobs at StickerGiant
StickerGiant is a modern, thriving $15M business whose story is told by the people who build our success day in and day out. By creating amazing stickers and labels, we help individuals, groups, and businesses worldwide tell their own unique and often inspiring stories! We take pride in making it easy to order an incredible product delivered with quality and speed everytime ‐ satisfaction guaranteed. With a vibrant close‐knit team, we look for people that are excited about working for us, have the skills needed to do the job and who bring positive energy to work everyday.
We practice Open Book Management (OBM) and apply Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to our business philosophy and operations. Within this framework, each employee knows the vision of StickerGiant, the path we will take to achieve success and what their involvement is each step of the way. We celebrate individual and team achievements!
Key to our success is that we know how to have fun while growing our business and making our growing family of customers happy. In fact, we’re up 40+% in year over year growth. StickerGiant registered the first ever National Sticker Day on January 13th, 2016 and also set the Guinness World Record for the Largest Ball of Stickers, known as Saul the Largest Sticker Ball, weighing in at 231.6 pounds. And, we were featured in Forbes 2017 list of 25 Small Giants and have had a lot of other fun press around the work we do. Put simply...we’re a GREAT place to work!
As a StickerGiant employee, benefits and work-life include:
You’ll be fully covered with complete health insurance and vision coverage we have available for employees. We also have discounted family rates available.
Life is not all about work, and we need some time off every year too. At StickerGiant everyone gets paid time off to use as they need throughout the year. There are also 9 paid holiday days every year in addition to your paid time off to celebrate throughout the year.
Every employee at StickerGiant has the potential for quarterly bonuses through our Gainshare program. We work hard and celebrate the successes of teamwork as a company.
StickerGiant offers investment matching up to 3% to support planning for your financial future. Participate in your choice of a 401K or a Roth 401K investment fund and choose a plan that fits your needs to take control of planning for your financial future.
Short-term disability is provided for all of our employees, because there are just some things you shouldn’t have to worry about if an accident happens.
We also have a dedicated financial advisor, available when you have questions, and onsite every month to assist employees through planning life’s financial priorities. Dogs are also welcome at StickerGiant, and our dog policy and calendar means employees have opportunities to bring their furry family members to the office with them too.
There are also regular opportunities to interact with the StickerGiant team during scheduled potlucks and brewery outings throughout the year. We think it’s important to spend time connecting with our co-workers that work hard everyday to print custom stickers for our customers.
StickerGiant is a growing company that is adding new talent and skills all the time. Take a look at the positions we have open and apply today!
The IT Manager has the primary responsibility to own and drive StickerGiant’s Innovation and Technology (IT) solutions which span complex business operations, data, security and information services. The IT Manager serves as the bridge between our customer data and a rapid production operation. You know IT requirements, project tools and software compliance like the back of your hand. You constantly seek new ideas and solutions to operational problems for continuous improvement. In a perfect world, you have broad experiences in companies large and small or within a fast growth eCommerce company. You are a natural leader who can champion a big idea with senior leaders and bring your team along the journey to deliver something beyond expectation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and deliver an overall IT Architecture for StickerGiant which will guide the technical vision, lifecycle and roadmap to assist all aspects of our customers and internal operations
- Automate workflow processes for Filemaker using best practices from continuous improvement methodologies
- Oversee information systems security including creating a policy and risk management framework including vulnerability management and threat analysis
- Execute, monitor and enforce the IT governance, incident investigations, standards and policies across the organization
- Collaborate with leaders to ensure integration and efficiency of technology solutions and security initiatives
- Lead a small IT team to effectively deliver services for internal teams as well as direct customers
- Drive and oversee productivity metrics, financial forecasting and costs related to IT support and services
- Contribute to the cross-department exchange of ideas to help drive continuous improvement, exploration of new tools and resources, and evolution of our technology platforms
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Technology or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 7-9 years of related work-related experience in a similar role plus 2 years of team leadership
- SCRUM Master preferred
- FileMaker or other relational database management system
- Training in Lean Principles, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement methodologies
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- Expertise leading technology projects using best practice project management tools
- Subject matter expertise in workflow automation and continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Experience with Symphony, Drupal, FileMaker or other relational database preferred
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems, network administration, network security, network protocols, database frameworks, and cybersecurity methods for an eCommerce company preferred
- Strong track record of leadership, especially overseeing and developing people and teams
- Awareness of legal and regulatory compliance for IT systems
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to embrace and follow a common business framework such as Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) and Open Book Management
- Commitment to customers by effectively solving problems quickly and effectively
- Analytical mindset with the ability to evaluate technology solutions using values-based rigor
- Adaptability to work under pressure, sometimes with competing deadlines and schedules
To apply for this position, click here.