Added Items to the cart
Do You Want to Know How to Set Up Sticker Sheets?
We can print your sticker sheets with multiple stickers on one sheet on any of our custom sticker products. If you want to set up your artwork for your own Sticker Sheets, here are some tips for getting everything ready for printing:
- It’s best to extend any bleed you want along the edges of your design to at least 1/8” out from any Cut Line around your design. Keep in mind, some margins may vary based on the size of your Sticker Sheets and individual sticker peels.
- If your design has shorter sides, or longer sides, then the two shorter sides of the sheet should also have 1/2” margin between the cut line around your full sheet of stickers, and each cut line around the individual peels within your larger sheet.
- The two longer sides of the sheet should have a 1/4” margin between the cut lines around your sticker peels, and the larger cut line around the full sheet of stickers.
- Individual stickers will need to have 1/8” inset between Cut Line and artwork for your individual sticker peel designs.
- Give your designs a little breathing room, and make sure there is at least 1/16” of an inch between every Sticker Cut Line in your sheet. Your sticker designs can be spaced further apart than this within your sheet, but cannot be closer together than this distance.
- Your Cut Lines should have rounded corners. This makes stickers less likely to peel up once applied, and all of our stickers and Sticker Sheets will be cut with slightly rounded corners due to our production process.
How Big or Small Can a Sticker Sheet be?
Our Sticker Sheets can be printed in sizes up to 11x14 inches, which is also the largest size of sticker we can print. As you can imagine you can fit quite a few different sticker designs on this size of sheet, especially if your designs are smaller, say around a 1 inch or so. Please note that we only allow 30 internal designs per sticker sheet.
Getting a Die Cut Sticker Sheet means your sheet will be cut so there will be no visible backing around your sheet, and all individual sticker designs in your sheet will be cut. Most often we see Sticker Sheets that are in between the sizes, 5x7 inches, or 4x6 inches, which are also some of the more common sizes for photos to be printed in.