Colorado Crafted and StickerGiant have joined forces to create a gift collection that upon purchase gives 10% of the sales to Longmont Meals on Wheels, one of our long-running local partnerships. We're both Longmont-proud businesses, and we both wanted to give back. It's that time of year when people are starting to look for office gifts or holiday presents, and we are excited to help support all of the businesses that are in this box. This truly is a box full of local, Colorado love that anyone would enjoy receiving.
Inside the box, you'll find brands that have used StickerGiant labels or stickers to tell their brand story. They make for a nice gift and it's for a great cause. These products also happen to be some of their most popular customer favorites.
This collection includes:
- Olomomo Nut Co: Kettle-roasted almonds that are a little bit sweet but with a spicy kick.
- Sweetwood Cattle Co. Beef Jerky: Small-batch jerky made in Steamboat Springs.
- Chocolove: This mini bar of 55% dark chocolate is flavored with tangy orange peel. A classic flavor combination.
- Two Leaves & A Bud + Colorado Crafted: A lovely selection of three craft tea sachets, adorned with a StickerGiant sticker of course.
- Bee Squared Apiaries: Experience this delicious honey made in happy hives on Colorado's front range. This honey is extra special because it's aged in whiskey barrels which gives it a deep, complex flavor.
Colorado Crafted on the StickerGiant Podcast
We also welcomed Sarah Welle, one of Colorado Crafted's co-founders, to our studio to talk about business, growth and marketing. Sarah shared stories of how they got their start using our stickers and labels, how they figured out search engine marketing for their brand, and how they've updated their products and ordering experience for their customers. Listen in on our podcast page to hear some of the tips she's learned along the way.