We are sending sponsored stickers to one event here stateside and one in France. As always with a Techstars Startup Weekend, our teams have two nights and two days to turn an idea into a business.
Startup Weekend Fargo
At Startup Weekend Fargo, the organizers am are seeking the Red River Valley's best developers, designers, marketers, and other non-coders. They ordered up a die cut sticker featuring a deep navy blue background and a custom shape of a horse atop their big, block type. Benefits at this year's edition are pretty sweet, check the list:
- Catered food - seven meals total
- Coffee, coffee, coffee
- Startup Weekend Fargo t-shirt
- Fantastic working space in downtown Fargo
- Discounts for some of the best startup tools
- Access to some of the area's best startup mentors
- Beautifully locally-crafted trophies for the top 3 teams. Winning team also receives free team logo shirts courtesy of Heat Transfer Warehouse.
- A fun party courtesy of Eide Bailly to end the weekend
Startup Weekend Blois
Heading across the pond, we are stoked for Startup Weeknd Blois. Blois is a hillside city on the Loire River in central France, and this is their inaugural Startup Weekend. Their custom rectangle sticker is printed on purple, with the iconic Startup Weekend beaker framed by Gothic towers as a nod to the architecture of the region. They also included their social icons so that folks can connect with them online. Nice job on the designers by incorporating branding and messaging.