We're celebrating Founder's Week at StickerGiant in honor of 19 years of business, and we printed up a matte Die Cut Sticker Sheet with peel offs of our old logos, dating all the way back to 2001. Founder's Day at StickerGiant will be held on Friday, September 27th, which is the day we celebrate our anniversary.
A quick scroll through the Wayback Machine on the Internet Archive has StickerGiant.com first showing up on July 8th, 2001. That logo highlights John Fischer, the original StickerGiant, and there's a big slab type font in all caps. In 2002, there's the website address in the logo, with the "robot" head style design. In 2008, we went to a different type treatment with a thinner look, but we were still using the robot head. In 2010, the flame made its first appearance, but it was facing to the left with the flames trailing off to the right. By 2013, we moved to the all-flame logo with the StickerGiant type fully taking over the inside of the design, and the robot head dropped off. Check out the Wayback Machine for a look at our website in 2013, and you'll see how much of the design looks familiar to our current website, as well as all of the improvements that have been made in the last five years to both the navigation and the logo itself. We now have an all-red flame logo with no white outline, and we've embraced the design trends of the day.
We are so proud to be able to send out these throwback sticker sheets to our customers, and we want to thank YOU for your business for the past 19 years. Without you, our awesome customers, our business wouldn't exist. Here's to the next 19 years!
Let's take a walk down memory lane with some greatest hits from the past few years, as our business has grown.
- StickerGiant ranked on Inc. 5000 2018 List - In their selection, Inc. selected our company for this list because we're "running the company using Open Book Management practices," and "creating a transparent culture where employees are invested in the goals of the business."
- StickerGiant named in Forbes Small Giants: Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year - We were so proud to announce that Forbes listed us as one of the Small Giants: Top 25 Small Businesses of the Year for 2017. It is a huge honor and a credit to all those who have helped support us as a business and our entire team here at StickerGiant.
- Saul the Sticker Ball found his way into the Guinness World Record 2018 print edition. The story on their website is a beautiful treatment, and the video is worth the watch. Saul really has made us proud, and he's put us on the map here in Longmont. People come from all over the country to meet him and slap a sticker to contribute to his record.
- Welcome to the New StickerGiant Headquarters - In 2016, we moved from Hygiene to a larger facility in the City of Longmont, and it's been instrumental to how we've grown and developed to serve our customers.
- The First National Sticker Day in January of 2016 - Hard to imagine National Sticker Day will commemorate its fifth year in 2020, but back in 2016 it was a huge deal for us all. This was Saul the Sticker Ball's entrance into the world as we tried to set a world record. Now it's taken on a life of its own on January 13th every year when sticker fans unite all over the world to share their sticker stories.